Is a versatile grease designed for low and high temperature, multi-purpose applications.
- Meets NLGI (GC-LB) #2 Standards
- Non-melt grease that will not melt at any temperature
- Contains the technical fine grade Molybdenum Disulfide (Moly Powder)
- Optimum performance range is -30 to 500F (-34 to 260C)
- Withstands up to 500,000 pounds per square inch of pressure
- Contains SWEPCO's proprietary anti-friction and anti-wear additive, LUBIUM
Supplied in a standard 14oz grease gun cartridge, and includes s a reusable cap, incase you will not be using it in a grease gun and need to reseal it.
This is the same grease we use on the Wheel Bearings and CV Joints of our racecars. Its the only grease we have found that does not liquify and leak out of the wheel bearings at racing temperatures. Since using Swpeco's 101 Moly Grease we have also drastically increased the life of our CV Joints.
Can be used as a great general purpose grease, to lubricate shift linkage bushings and other exposed bushings, as it resists water and will not be washed away.
Along with being excellent for your vehicle, its also a great general purpose grease, and the only grease we use to lubricate the machiery in our shop.